Position: (Bio)process engineer
Are you looking for a challenge in bioprocess development and use your expertise and skills to make a difference in a dynamic ambitious start-up company? Apply then for a full time position at Delft Advanced Biorenewables B.V. (DAB) in Delft. DAB is a science based company developing bioprocess engineering solutions for in-situ oil recovery methods of emulsified fermentation broths. Within the DAB team, you will work on an affordable recovery technology that will enhance the production of advanced biofuels and bio-renewables via fermentation.
Your Key Responsibilities
- As bioprocess technologist you are working in a team on bioprocess optimisation of mainly complex fermentations.
- Your everyday work will consist of support and independently conducing of experiments in the field of fermentations and downstream processing at lab scale and pilot scale. It includes protocol development, preparations, execution, analytics, data processing.
- You will work together with a compact and dynamic team from both industrial- and academic environments.
- You manage small projects with clients involved and are able to communicate and report the results both internally as externally.
To strengthen the fermentation team we are looking for an enthusiastic candidate. Do you recognize yourself in:
- You have an education (MSc) Bioprocess engineering, Biotechnology, Life Science or relevant scientific field or other relevant process industry (chemical, biochemical or food);
- You have hands-on experience in fermentations and a solid understanding of biological conversions, microbiological analyses and techniques;
- You are eager to learn, grow and make a difference.
- You thrive towards results, quality and consistently meet the expectations of customers
- You are pro-active, hard-working and in for a challenge;
- You are a team player with a good sense of humour?
We offer you the chance to join a fast growing company. What makes DAB special is the way we contribute to a more Bio-based economy. We have a great company made up of enthusiastic, talented and dedicated people. At DAB we believe in a green economy. We all share the same purpose and a vision, there’s no telling how far we will go. Do you want to make a real difference? Interested and want to apply? Please send your application with CV to feskens(at)DelftAB.com. For more information you can contact Fabienne Feskens-Snoeck (+31 15 2036008). Deadline for application is 31 August 2018.